1. Have at least 1 statement piece but not more than three.
2. Shoes are an accessory and can make or break your outfit.
3. Accessorize your purse by adding pins, flowers, or a scarf.
4. Belts can change the look of an outfit. Wear them over a dress or over a long shirt and skinny jeans.
5. Layer your necklaces. Having more necklaces can create a more glam look.
Wear a Brooch - 5 Ways to wear a Brooch: Attach to a fabric headband.
You can add to a scarf or a necklace to create a focal point. Compliment
a hat or a winter coat. Intensify a hairdo by adding one with a bun or
classy and elegant with a low ponytail.
7. When in doubt, you can always
wear a simple pair of gold or silver hoop earrings. You can never go
Fragrance is an accessory and people will remember you by it. Make sure
you are not using too much and get others opinions of a new scent you
would like to wear.
Do not sleep, sweat, or shower in your jewelry. I have some earrings
that are specifically for "swimming". I don't care if I lose them or
they get ruined, but in the meantime I know they look good.
10. Don't be afraid to try something that you wouldn't "normally" wear.
Co Director, Columbus Chapter